So how does it all work with me?
You have the option of “placing your order” for the particular service you need and making immediate payment via PayPal. But I totally understand that this may not suit everybody. We may wish to get to know each other a little better before delving deep into the soul of your business!
Currently I have a flat fee for all similar jobs. Reason is that I like to keep things simple.
I am also highly aware that I am coming in quite cheaply. I’m just a new kid on the block and this is to your advantage right now ;)This does not mean it’s a cheap job – I’m too passionate about what I do to make it cheap – I’m also well experienced with writing. My clients tend to request extremely minor changes after they’ve had their proof, as I am very thorough and meticulous with my work.
So I welcome you to make contact with me, send me a little info on what you’re looking to achieve and I can give you a call in return! Or email (whatever you’d prefer).
Once you’re ready to go ahead with the service, payment secures the job. Where you’ve chosen a service that totals above $500, a 50% deposit secures the job. The remainder gets paid after proofing has been completed.
To give you an idea of the workflow, it goes a little like this:
- Call or email from me, answering your initial questions
- Payment from you to secure the job
- Consultation to dive deep into your project
- Brief on our discussion and terms of the job – via email
- Final agreement or changes to the project – via reply email
- I get started !! This includes 3 internal edits covering grammar, syntax, tone, story, cohesion, flow of concepts etc. Phone calls along the way, if required.
- Proof is sent to you (usually within 7 days)
- Final agreement or changes to the proof – via reply email (usually within 2 days)
- Final copy sent, and then
- I invite you to keep in touch via email and my socials!
I look forward to partnering up with you!